9 de diciembre de 2012

brown like autumn

Long time passed since I uploaded a photo of one of my outfits! 
Often I forget take a photo before go out >.<


That time I wore: 

Cardigan: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Tank top: Stradivarius
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Belt: H&M kids
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Zara (NEW!!!)

See the details! 
First time I saw the boots I felt in love... I told my mum and she couldn't believe 
I wanted buy more shoes. 
I am addicted to shoes!  So, finally I couldn't resist... 


Now there are a lot of clothes with sparkling details *-* 


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 

ATTENTION!

I want talk you about a different theme which is important.

2 months ago (more or less) I collaborated as a model for RamiroE photographer. 
His project is Girlzine. Now he want the third number of this photo book will come true. 
But made this kind of project is difficult if you try to do it by your own. 
So, If you want you can help to realize the book and then my photos 
and the photos of more girls will be published 

^-^ Fashion lovers, we can do it. 

I haven't see my photos yet >.< and I feel anxious for it

Soon I will tell you more about it  :) 

4 comentarios:

  1. Whoa, les botes... *0* M'agrada molt l'outfit, molt de tardor! :D Bona sort fent de model, la veritat és que t'escau ^_^~~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que guays les botes! Et queden molt bé amb aquest outfit (^-^)
    Espero que pugui publicar la revista ben aviat! (>_<)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. PFF! suena genial el proyecto!! ya quiero ver tus fotitos . o .!!

    ResponderEliminar