18 de junio de 2013

Presents from Madrid and party outfit

Last week I received a package... I was taking a nap before lunch when the postman
I didn't know my friend already sent the presents, so it was a big surprise ^-^



Hello Kitty: notebook, pens and pencils, can and cooking utensils. 
The book contains Lush shoaps *-* all the package smelt really nice.

I love all!!!


More news! 
On Saturday night I celebrated a birthday. My sister and I went together :) 
Because I feel really nice after going to the beach in the morning, I decided wear an elegant 
outfit. Moreover, the restaurant where we had to go is elegant too ^-^

I hope you like it! 







3 comentarios:

  1. Hola!!

    Me encantan los regalillos, son una monada!
    tengo ganas yod e recibir algun paquetillo por mi cumple, a ver! XD
    ibas muy guapa ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooh, pretty and cute HK stuff and last pic is so adorably doll ^_~

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Són genials els regals (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    Et queda molt bé l'outfit!

    ResponderEliminar