18 de marzo de 2011

n.n

Good morning!!! 

Despite the disaster in Japan we must be positive :) *
Miyavi made  this effort and decided do the Europe tour. The concert was very emotive and he demostrate one more time his talent.
I was happy because 2 friends of Madrid come to the concert ^^ 

Before go to the concert we visited some shops (like a touristic tour haha) and I bougt some things: 


1- Cute Little Red Riding Hood notebook
2- Leopard ribbon bracelent
3- A gift that my friend Laly give to me :D Thanks! You know I wanted it since long time ago
4- A kawaii cap to my Pullip


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Awwww!!! I forgot upload the purikura that one month ago (...) I made with a friend
I have tried to scan the photos directly from the album and the result is it:


... the quality is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But my scanner isn't the guilty at all... the day we made the purikura the printing machine was not working properly and te photos aren't perfect.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 * How to help Japan:
(links)

Red Cross Japan (spanish)
Red Cross Japan (english)
(Cruz Roja España ofrece una buena forma de ayudar es enviando un sms con la palabra JAPON al 28077 -coste 1,2€- ) 

Maybe there are more sites to help but
WARNING with fraudulent ways to help Japan or other countries!


4 comentarios:

  1. Yo tambíen fui al concierto!Es la primera vez que veo en directo a Miyavi, y fue muy especial.
    Y fue un detalle muy grande por parte de él venir hasta aquí para hacer la gira en vista de la situación actual en Japón.
    Preciosos complementos por cierto xD
    Y una pregunta curiosa, eres por casualidad ichigo_hime? esque me suenas del fotolog ^^u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wuoo ya decía yo que te tenía vista, soy de un fotolog que se llama estamoslocosx, pero hace tanto que no me paso que no estaba segura si eras tú, me ha hecho gracia xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. És molt maco tot el que et vas comprar (*_*)
    que guay que va ser el concert, eh? (^0^)

    ResponderEliminar