10 de febrero de 2011

2月10日

I'm still receiving gifts of my birthday :) It's not a problem, I'm available 365 days a year to receive 

This Martina Klein bag. I like the key detail ^^ 



With the money that I received I bought these shoes which are very warm!!!


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

An anonimous comment asked me for the japanese shop of the last post. This shop is called Nunoya (clic here to visit the website). Is a fantastic shop ^^ where you could find a lot of japanese items like kimono, bags, books, dolls... In the website you could see all the information and a map to arrive (It's no so far from Rambla but is a small and hidden street)
Enjoy it!!! :D

Feel free to ask me more things if do you want.

4 comentarios:

  1. muchas gracias por la explicacion!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ida: Gracies :)

    Anónimo: No hay de que :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. em pensava que ja t'havia comentat xDD!!
    que guay que encara t'arribin regals de l'aniversari jajaja xD

    ResponderEliminar