28 de enero de 2011

Cute day???

The last time I was shopping in Barcelona I spent my money (not all XD) buying cute things. Sometimes I don't know where is the limit to stop buying. I'm not a sick of shopping but I like all these type of things.


 I like the details of the leaf. You can see that the details are important for my :D


Long time ago I saw this stamp kit at the same shop. It has korean phrases but I don't understand it haha
(Madame Chocolat:   http://madamechocolatbcn.blogspot.com/ )


♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 
Later I went to Barbie shop in "L'Illa" a shopping centre because  there are shops which I had not yet seen. I haven't bought anything here, even though there are clothes or accessories not only for kiddies.


 Now I should do my homework... T.T I'm on a vacation until Feb. 14 because I have done all the exams  before and the people of different degrees are doing the exams now. 

1 comentario:

  1. M'agrada molt tot el que t'has comprat!! (´ω`)
    La meva mare també te aquesta llibreteta jajaja xD
    Fins demà! (^o^)/

    ResponderEliminar