6 de enero de 2011

Presents!!!

Hi! At last Im going to show you my Christmas presents ^.^

The first was from Abrar, bacause she had to give it to me and I had to give one to her.


I was so happy this day because I love Hello Kitty and the present was perfect!


Moreover the day 25th I recived more presents but no a spectacular things XD

And these socks :)

I usually recibe more the 6th of January :D This year the presents are:

Hello Kitty toilet bag and a blanket. Is so soft!


A lot of perfumes: 212 Carolina Herrera NYC, drop of colurs (Agatha Ruiz de la Prada) and Lady Rebel by Mango

And the best thing is...
MY NEW CAMERA:
This photo isn't very good because it is made in a mirror

I have recived money too. Yesterday I was in Barcelona with my friends and my sister seeing the perocession of the Three Wise Men :D It was awesome. While we were waiting I bought a magazine. This time I have chosen Popteen. I love the photos that there are inside. To try the camera I have made a lot of photos all the day. But I think that the best are those from Hello Kitty cakes! I will upload at the next entry. These cakes are so cute and good tasty :D


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario